By visiting our site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Should you not agree, then you should stop using our site immediately.
- DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
This refers to an account that is needed to access or use certain areas of our site.
This refers to text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on the computer that it appears on and which forms a part of our site.
These are small text files which our site places on your computer/device when certain parts of the site are visited.
Relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003. means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
- INFORMATION ABOUT INSURFOLIO
“Our Site” (Insurfolio.co.uk) as operated by the Company (Insurfolio).
- ACCESS TO OUR SITE
Accessing our site is free.
However, it is the responsibility of the user to make any and all arrangements with regards to access. Provision of access is provided “as available” and “as is”. This site may be altered, suspended or discontinued at any time – and without notice. We will not be liable in any way if the site is unavailable.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All Content included on Our Site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that Content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by us. You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, rent, sub-licence, store, or in any other manner re-use Content from our Site unless given express written permission to do so by us.
Users are permitted to:
- Access and view the site.
- Download our site for caching
- Print pages for use
- Download extracts from pages on our site
- Save pages from our site for offline viewing
Our status as the owner and author of the Content on Our Site (or that of identified licensors, as appropriate) must always be acknowledged.
- LINKS TO OUR SITE
Linking to our site is permissible if…
- You do so in a fair and legal manner;
- You do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on Our part where none exists;
- You do not use any logos or trade marks displayed on our site without Our express written permission
- You do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it.
Linking to our site is NOT permissible if…
- is sexually explicit;
- is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
- promotes violence;
- promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
- discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- is intended or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
- is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive another person;
- is intended or is otherwise likely to infringe (or to threaten to infringe) another person’s privacy;
- misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents the identity or affiliation of a particular person in a way that is calculated to deceive (obvious parodies are not included in this definition provided that they do not fall within any of the other provisions of this sub-Clause 5.4);
- implies any form of affiliation with Us where none exists;
- infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trademarks and database rights) of any other party; or
- is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
Note: These content restrictions do not apply to content that other users submit to our website. Users may post links on general-purpose social networking sites.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES
It is possible that links to other websites will be included on our site. These sites (unless it is specifically stated) are not under our control. We are not responsible for third party sites.
- Information on our site is for general information purposes only
- We do not guarantee that our site will meet your requirements, nor that it will be compatible with hardware/software that you may have – or that it will be secure
- Our efforts strive to ensure that site content is complete, accurate and up-to-date. However, we make no guarantees.
- OUR LIABILITY
We accept no liability to any user for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) Our Site or the use of or reliance upon any Content included on Our Site.
We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of Our Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
- VIRUSES, MALWARE AND SECURITY
We strive to ensure our site is free from malware and viruses. It is up to you to protect your data, software and hardware from internet security risks. You must also not introduce viruses or other malware to our site.
- DATA PROTECTION
Any and all Personal Data that We may collect will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and your rights and Our obligations under the same. We may use your Personal Data to. Reply to any communications you send to us; 17.3 For more information on our Data Protection Policy, please refer to the Data Protection Privacy Notice.